Wintertime often means dry, cracked, and chapped skin, especially facial skin. Our face is always exposed to the elements so it is more prone to the harsh winter elements and can all too often mean super dry, flaky, and red skin.
However, this issue can be solved with a few simple steps! Making your own natural, healthy, and moisturizing face mask can quickly repair that damaged and dry skin.
This honey and avocado face mask is the perfect simple DIY face mask that will repair your dry skin super fast. With only 2 ingredients needed for this mask, it is an economical and easy option.
- Facial skin is more prone to suffering dryness, flakiness, and redness in the cold winter months.
- You don’t have to spend a ton of money on an organic and natural face mask from the store.
- Simple ingredients you likely have at home can create a super moisturizing face mask.
- Avocado is creamy and moisturizing with its abundance of natural oils.
- Avocado soothes skin and can even help repair some skin damage from summer time.
- Honey is moisturizing and antibacterial, which may help any stubborn acne you may be facing.
- Honey draws moisture into the skin from the surrounding environment. It is then able to form a layer over the skin to lock in all the moisture.
- Take an organic ripe avocado and smash half of the avocado in a small bowl
- Measure ¼ cup of honey, preferably raw and organic, and mix in well to the avocado
- Apply to facemask to a freshly cleansed face with your fingertips. Apply a thin layer all across the face.
- Let the mask sit for 15 minutes
- Rise off the mask with warm water
- Apply your favorite natural and organic moisturizer or face oil to lock in moisture.
How to Video: