Making a DIY Pimple Spot Treatment Stick is an easy and effective way to get rid of those annoying pimples that seem to pop up out of nowhere. All you need are a few simple and natural ingredients and you can get to make your pimple fighting stick.
If you are looking for a powerful, but natural, way to prevent the occurrence of pimples in the first place, then check out our post on the best natural and organic face cleansers.
What You Need:
When using essential oils in skincare products, such as face oils, it is important to get high-quality, pure, and therapeutic-grade essential oils. Therefore, the best places to grab your essential oils if from Doterra or Young Living. They are both known for having some of the best and highest quality essential oils on the market, so you can feel confident knowing you are buying oils with any chemical additives.
Tea tree oil can reduce acne and pimples. Tea tree oil is able to fight inflammation and acne-causing bacteria.
Lavender oil is great for calming and soothing the skin, which is an important step when you have a red, inflamed, and painful pimple that pops up. Lavender is also a powerhouse antioxidant, which is great for treating a stubborn pimple quickly.
And lastly, frankincense oil is one of the most versatile and powerful essential oils on the planet.
- Rinse your roller bottle and let dry completely.
- Fill your roller bottle about ¾ of the way full with your organic fractionated coconut oil.
- Add 15 drops of the tea tree, lavender, and frankincense essential oils.
- Before use, make sure you shake the roller bottle a bit so the coconut oil and the essential oils can mix together a bit more.
- Roll on the spots where you have a pimple or breakout. You can repeat this steps a few times a day to get rid of the pimple or area of breakout faster.
This article was last updated on May 6, 2022 .