Face serums can have so many different benefits it can be hard to choose which one is best for your skin. You can find serums for acne, oil control, dry skin, hydration, dark spots, and so much more. They are a great addition to your healthy skin care routine and you can really target all of the problems you have with your skin by using one or a variety of face serums in the morning and at night.
The 5 Best Selling Natural and Organic Face Serums:
- Advanced Antioxidant Serum - An indispensable nutrient for collagen production, vitamin C synergistically blends with Botanical Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E in this advanced formula designed to...
- THE DIFFERENCE in skin treated with TruSkin Vitamin C Serum is striking. See thousands of reviews from real Amazon customers below rave about brighter, fresher looking skin, improved tone and clarity,...
- Plant Based Formulation - Free of synthetic color additives, fragrance, and stabilizers, dynamic active botanicals like Aloe Vera, MSM, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, Witch Hazel and organic Jojoba oil...
- Leaping Bunny certified CRUELTY FREE. Formulated and bottled in the USA.
- Note: Packaging May Vary ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A VITAMIN C facial serum that actually works? We combine the most stable form of vitamin c with the powerful antioxidant, Astaxanthin - making this one of...
- COLD PROCESSED SKINCARE is better for your skin and provides a much more natural formulation than other so-called natural skincare brands. OZ Naturals Cold processed skincare is purer, cleaner and...
- GUARANTEED TO WORK OR YOUR MONEY BACK - We're confident you'll love OZNaturals products. However, if within 30 days you're not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we'll provide you with a full refund,...
- PATENTED BIOPRESERVE COMPLEX eliminates the need for traditional, harmful preservatives like Phenoxyethanol or Sodium Benzoate. Unlike 99% of other skincare brands, OZ Naturals formulas will never...
- Highest quality Vegan Hyaluronic Acid derived from the seeds of the Cassia angustifolia plant
- Draws in moisture and forms a hydrating barrier; Plumps and fills in fine lines and wrinkles
- Absorbs quickly with no greasy or sticky residue, leaving skin silky soft and smooth
- Natural and organic ingredients; no parabens, dyes or fragrances; vegan & cruelty-free
- You'll see results! Our premium, high potency, anti-aging Vitamin C Serum formulation will produce visible changes with evening and brightening your tone while helping to boost collagen and improve...
- Vitamin E will help with hyperpigmentation, fade scars and reduce fine lines. Also makes a great dark spot corrector for face. Can be used around the under eye area to help with dark circles and...
- No oily residue left behind. Absorbs quickly without a heavy, greasy or sticky feel.
- Made in the USA! Our products are formulated in an FDA registered laboratory and are never tested on animals - Cruelty Free and Vegan friendly!
- BLEMISH DEFENSE - This daily facial anti wrinkle serum is the prime dark spot corrector for face and helps clear and minimize clogged pores, breakouts, blackheads, and acne. Fade the appearance of sun...
- HYDRATING SERUM - Hyaluronic Acid deeply hydrates and plumps the skin instantly hydrating, replenishing, and boosting the skin's ability to retain moisture, revealing a smoother youthful complexion....
- ANTI AGING SERUM - InstaNatural's vitamin c serum for face defends against environmental aggressors with powerful antioxidants and supports healthy collagen production to prevent signs of aging such...
But what is actually in your favorite face serum or those bottles sitting on your pharmacy’s shelves? Likely, most of those serums contain a ton of chemicals, artificial ingredients, and cancer-causing preservatives. You face serum should help you, not hurt you! It is important to take a look at the ingredient list on your favorite face serum to make sure there are tons heaps on chemicals lurking in your bottle. Even if the product works well for your skin, which does not mean it is good for your body. Whatever you put on your body, particularly your sensitive and absorbent facial skin can be absorbed directly into your bloodstream and can cause a lot of damage to your body. You need to be mindful about the products you use on your skin every single day.
The Dangers of Most Face Serums
The following are just a few ingredients that are commonly used in many face serums. These ingredients are toxic chemicals that should have no place in skin care products. These ingredients are known to cause diseases, cancers, and are even linked to birth defects and infertility. These are serious consequences that can be easily avoided by choosing natural and organic skin care products. Simple changes and swaps in your current life can have a tremendously positive effect on your future. The risks of clear skin now do not outweigh the increased risk of cancer in the future.
Mineral oil is a very common ingredient in many face products, including serums. Mineral oil can cause can create a film over your skin that prevents your skin from naturally releasing any toxin buildup. Of course, this will lead to clogged pores, acne, oil buildup, and even some unsightly rashes. So all of the other toxic makeup you are using staying trapped underneath your skin as well, which can amplify the risks associated with other chemical ingredients. Additionally, mineral oil is a byproduct of petroleum, which should not have a place on our bodies, let alone of faces.
Fragrance/parfum is another ingredient that should be avoided at all costs. Fragrance is where many companies are able to hide a laundry list of chemicals and artificial ingredients. Companies are not required to disclose what is included in the term “fragrance.” Additionally, most fragrances are stabilized with phthalates, which are chemicals that are linked to reproductive issues and birth defects when tested on animals.
Parabens are ones of the most common preservatives found in makeup, including face serums. Parabens are so harmful to the body because they can actually mimic estrogen, according to the FDA. This leads to an increase in breast cancer and skin cancer. Additionally, parabens have the ability to disrupt your endocrine system, leading to reproductive and developmental disorders. This is especially important for women of reproductive age looking to have children. There are many different kinds of parabens, so always keep a lookout in the ingredient list. Any ingredient that ends with “paraben” should be avoided.
Formaldehyde. Formaldehyde should be nowhere near your face serum, yet it is a common ingredient in many. This highly toxic ingredient is a known human carcinogen and is actually used to preserve dead bodies. We definitely don’t think you want to rub that all over your precious face, right?
How To Choose a Natural and Healthy Face Serum
We have posted many times about how to find a natural, organic, and clean beauty products and it is something that is super easy to do once you get the hang of what to avoid and what you should look for. There are a few simple steps you can follow that make finding a clean product simple, easy, and effective! Check out our post on face moisturizes to learn all of the tips and trick to finding a safe and 100% natural face serum!
The 5 Best Natural and Organic Face Serums:
Now that you know what to avoid and what to look for, let’s take a look at our Top 5 Natural and Organic Face Serums.
This serum blends some of the most powerful super fruits to provide your skin with powerful anti-aging benefits. These ingredients will help reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots while increasing skin firmness and giving you a healthy glow. It is the perfect serum for a variety of skin types and you will get results quickly and in the most natural and healthy way possible. It is important to keep in mind that although some natural products may be more expensive than your conventional serum options, medical bills in the future will be a lot more expensive than making this natural and organic swap now.
The ingredient list is full of only the purest ingredients – pomegranate oil, coffee cherry extract, acai berry, goji berry, vitamin C, and vitamin A are just a few of the healthful ingredients in this serum. Of course, 100% Pure never uses any harsh detergents, chemical preservatives, synthetic chemicals, artificial fragrances or any other toxins.
If you need a serum that will soothe your face and help reduce redness – this is the perfect face serum for you. Made with certified organic ingredients, this serum uses aloe vera juices, oat kernel extract, licorice, bearberry botanicals, and essential fatty acids to give you the perfect even and healthy looking skin tone.
Juice Beauty also commits to never using: parabens, petroleum, propylene or butylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfates, pesticides, phthalates, artificial dyes or synthetic fragrances. Products are never tested on animals. This face serum is a healthy and clean option that your face is going to love – and you are going to love how confident you feel when your skin is glowing and even in tone and color.
This USDA Certified Organic face serum is formulated with apricot and rose hip to hydrate the skin, brighten your complexion, reduce signs of stress and fatigue, and even out your skin tone. It is a highly concentrated formula so you can feel confident that you are getting the most benefits from this serum possible. Argan oil is full of omega fatty acids to provide intense hydration. Apricot oil helps to make your skin tone clear and even. Finding certified organic face serums can be challenging, so if it is important to you your products are organic and not just made from natural ingredients, this is going to be one of your best options.
Nourish only uses the purest organic ingredients: Organic Safflower Seed Oil, Argan Nut Oil, Organic Jojoba Seed Oil, Organic Sweet Orange Oil, Organic Apricot Kernel Oil, Organic Rose Hip Seed Oil, and vitamin E. You don’t have to worry at all about there being any scary chemical ingredients in this face serum!
This face serum is made with 99.5% organic ingredients and is 100% non-GMO, which is another really great option for an organic option, although this is not certified organic (this is not generally an issue if it is coming from a trusted brand.) Lauren Brooke’s face serum is special because it only uses cold-pressed plant oils and is not packaged with any heat. Cold-pressed serums contain even more potency because all of the nutrients are preserved by not using heat.
According to its description, “Organic Jojoba, Evening Primrose, Rosehip and Pomegranate oils with their deeply absorbent, emollient-rich, anti-aging & anti-inflammatory properties. Plus, Pumpkin Seed and Sea Buckthorn Oils are added with their exceptionally high Vitamins C, E & A, Minerals and Essential Fatty Acids to deeply nourish and restore elasticity.”
Andalou Naturals Coconut Milk Firming serum is made with coconut milk amino and essential fatty acids. These ingredients hydrate, fortify, softens, and conditions the appearance of skin tone and texture. This brand uses special “AquaCacteen, derived from prickly pear cactus, nourishes and soothes as water- binding nutrients provide lasting hydration for a lifted, firmer appearance and renewed vitality.”This product is Non-GMO Project Verified, uses fruit stem cells, and is 99% naturally derived.
With these top 5 all natural and organic face serums, each serum offers something a little different so most people can find something they will love. Staying away from face serums filled with harsh chemicals will do wonders for your face, skin, and overall health.
You asked and we answered. You can now publish our content on your blog, free of charge. Read More.