Face serums have become all the rage lately. Face serums have gained a lot of traction due to the fact they work well, are extremely concentrated formulas, and they are super easy to add to your skincare routine.
This serum appeared on our Best Natural and Organic Face Serums article.
However, one of the most popular face serum types we have seen popping up everywhere is vitamin C serum. So many companies are now making their own versions and formulas, people swear by these little jars of serum for helping anything from skin dullness, acne, scars, acne marks, hyperpigmentation, sun spots, redness, fine lines, wrinkles, and overall skin complexion and smoothness.
With so many rave reviews and benefits of vitamin C serum, you may be thinking it is far too good to be true. But we are here to tell you, it IS true. When you find a good, natural, and high-quality vitamin C serum you will reap all of those amazing benefits we talked about above.
Yes, everyone has different skin and different face products work differently from person to person, but overall, you are at least going to see benefits to your skin in one way or another.
Which is what brings us to Mad Hippie’s Vitamin C Serum.
In this post, we are going to discuss all things Mad Hippie Vitamin C serum, why it is so amazing, and why it has a cult-like following and tons was awards and media recognition already!
So, what exactly makes this brand’s vitamin C serum so special and amazing? There are a few things.
The quality of the ingredients is unmatched. They are natural, healthy, and there are never ever any chemicals, fillers, or harsh ingredients to be found. Keeping the ingredient list simple means a pure and healthy product that works well due to its high concentration of super-powerful skin-loving ingredients.
What those ingredients are is equally as important as well. Let’s dive into those ingredients a little further:
- Vitamin C: a powerful antioxidant that fights fine lines, wrinkles, and overall discoloration from redness, scars, sun spots, hyperpigmentation, and more.
- Vitamin E: This is a protective antioxidant that also fights fine lines and wrinkles.
- Ferulic Acid: an antioxidant found in the cells of plants, this ingredient makes the other antioxidants in this formula even MORE powerful and effective.
- Hyaluronic Acid: this is a natural substance in the body and as we get older we tend to lose this critical substance. When you use it on the skin on a daily basis, it helps to plump up making your skin appear more youthful.
- Konjac Root: something you may not have heard of before; this interesting and important ingredient is an exotic flower from Asia. It helps with smoothing and soften the skin. It is packed to the brim with vitamins and minerals and creates a thin protective layer on your skin.
- Chamomile Extract and Clary Sage: chamomile soothes and calms the skin, but also adds another protective layer to the skin. The clary sage helps with both overly-oily and overly-dry skin, making it a win-win ingredient for nearly any type of skin. It is a natural toner and astringent.
As you can see, this vitamin C serum is just packed with healthy, wholesome, and skin-loving ingredients that are going to change the appearance of your skin for the better – and quickly as well, which is what everyone is looking for these days.
To add this serum to your routine, you can use it both in the morning and at night. Wash your face so it is clean and fresh, apply the vitamin C serum, and then add your moisturizer on top of the serum. You can either leave it at that at night and go to sleep or it can be used in the morning under makeup as well.
In the end, vitamin C serums are absolutely wonderful, but if you are looking for the best of the best with only healthy and natural ingredients, you will absolutely have to pick Mad Hippie!
Looking for some other face serums to use, check out all of these wonderful natural and organic options as well.
This article was last updated on July 10, 2022 .